|Hourly rates||Under 5 years old||Over 6 years old|
|WednesdayWacky Wednesday Promotion!
From 4 p.m., also valid in summer
From 4pm, also valid in summer, but at Summer Season prices
|FridayDuring school season||11.50$||23$|
|Weekends, school vacation and summer seasonSummer season:
Saint-Jean Baptiste to Labour Day
Get 10% off if you are between 8 and 19 climbers and 20% for 20 climbers or more!
Dressed in an ultra-slippery suit, try to keep your hands firmly attached to the handle that will take you more than 10 m high. You will then be completely suspended in the void and will only have to let yourself fall... Do you dare go all the way to the top?
Leap of Faith
Imagine: launching yourself towards a trapeze from a springboard 8 meters above the ground while being simply held by a back harness... this experience provokes a good dose of adrenaline!
- Access to a 12 class session
- No open sessions included
- Unlimited access during open sessions
- The above prices do not include taxes.
- It is important to book in advance
- We ask that you arrive at least 10 minutes in advance
- Closed shoes required (no climbing shoes or sandals)
- For children 14 years old and under, an accompanying parent is mandatory
- One accompanying adult (or adult participant) minimum per 6 children
- Climbing sessions start at the correct times and last 75 minutes. A 15-minute safety briefing, followed by 60 minutes of free climbing.
- For the free fall and angel jump, a double try involves one person doing a super challenge twice. A person wanting to do both super challenges once each (once the freefall and once the angel jump) must purchase two single tries.